December 29, 2008

New Year. Hopefully, New Beginnings.

The holidays are pretty much over. Now I'm facing a new year. A new year which I hope will bring new beginnings, new adventures, and less stress. Definitely less stress would be nice.

2008 has been a good year.

I've made new friends. I seriously don't know what I'd do without April and Courtney. They are both amazing friends.

I had my first kiss, and fell in love for the first time. They were both wonderful experiences, and even though it didn't turn out the way I would've liked, I wouldn't change any of it for the world.

But even though the year has been pretty good, I'm feeling down. I want next year to be better.
I don't want to stress. I'll be 19 in April. I want to have fun. I want to live my life to the fullest. But I just don't know how. I need someone to show me. I need someone to take my hand, to take me into the fast lane, to show me there is more than work, school, and stress. Cause I'll have plenty of that when I'm older. I want someone to love me for exactly who I am, who will help me through my freakout moments. Who isn't afraid to look stupid. Someone who doesn't constantly worry about what people might be thinking about them all the freaking time, I want someone to teach me how. Someone. Someone out there. I don't know where he is. But I hope he finds me soon. Because you have no idea how bad I need him. I can pretend to be whole, but right now I feel as though a part of me is missing.

So yeah. That's what I'm hoping will happen next year. But I know it's not going to happen. I'm just going to stress about work, school, money, and all the little things. I'm alone, I have no one to show me those things.

Life goes on. And no one stops to think about one insignificant, sad, lonely girl.

No comments: