November 16, 2008

I need some closure.

I need closure. Things haven't been going so well. I don't know why he's stopped talking to me. I haven't heard from him for a week. I just don't understand why he can't at least communicate. If he's not into me, why couldn't he have just said so? I would still be hurt, but at least I would know! But he just stopped talking. I think that's why I'm having so much trouble getting over this guy. I really liked him. I thought he liked me. All those things he said. Lies I guess. The least he could do is just text me. If he's not into me fine. But no. I guess he's not even man enough for that. What a jerk!!! And yet I'm still crying over this guy. I hate him. I drove by his work today to see if I could see him and there he was, standing at the register, ringing up customers. I started to cry. I want to stop obsessing so much. I need some closure. I just don't understand. I'm fed up with guys. They're all bastards. I'm gonna stay by myself. I don't anyone. NO ONE. All they do is tear up your heart. And mine was so fragile..... I was so naive. I'm not going to let anyone in. I let him into my heart and look what happened.

I'm done. So, so done with this.

1 comment:

{April} said...

**hugs**

just say the word, we are sooooo egg-ing his car