November 27, 2008

Thankful

I have so much to be thankful for. And it's good to remind myself of all I have to be thankful for. Maybe my life isn't quite how I'd like it right now, but I'm so lucky for what I DO have. Here is what I'm thankful for:

My awesome family:
  • Mom. You aren't afraid to laugh and have fun. Thanks for being there for me.
  • Dad. Thanks for always supporting my love for horses. You are amazing.
  • Joshua. I'm lucky to have a brother like you.
  • Bethany. Even though we fight like cats and dogs sometimes, you are my sister and I'll love you no matter what. Thanks for being your crazy, beautiful self!!!

My friends:

  • April. I am SO thankful for you. You've made Fallon more livable for me. You are always there me, and I am so glad we are friends. I'm so happy that you are finally happy and with an awesome guy!! I love ya!
  • Courtney. Your enthusiasm for life is inspiring. I wish I could be as crazy as you! I'm so happy I know you!!
  • Emily. Though I rarely get to see you anymore, you were my first best friend and I'm so thankful for you!

Misc.

  • My horses. They are what help keep me sane. I love them to death. I wish I had more time to spend with them.
  • My pooch. She is hair brained and crazy. I love her so much!
  • My job. Even though it can be stressful, it's the best job I've had. I get to make people's day. Just with coffee! How awesome is that?
  • Marcos. You gave me my first kiss. And it was the most awesome first kiss. As much as I'm still not over you, and mad at you for what you did, I am glad I met you. You have taught me a lot.

1 comment:

{April} said...

I am SO thankful for having you as a friend. :) I wonder why it took so long... :)

You are wonderful.

Love yah!

and heck yeah, Fallon is more tolerable now that I have you as my friend.