March 31, 2009

Painful

I have the worst headache today. Nothing helps it. I've never had one that's felt like this. It's like I have a rubber band around my entire head. That constant pressure won't go away. OW.

I'm excited about tomorrow though. Courtney, Monica, and I, plus this cute guy from my spanish class are going to play some soccer. I really like this guy. He's really nice. He's Latino, and I've discovered that Latino guys are my "type". I'm just REALLY attracted to Latinos. Anyway, I don't know if he "likes" me. We've exchanged numbers and all, and we text on and off. But I get to this certain point and I turn off. I just don't want to get to know them more. I think it's cause I'm scared of what I'll discover. I'm scared of getting attached, and that I'll get hurt again. So yeah. I'm just determined to just let things be. If something happens, it happens. If it doesn't, oh well.

I think I'm now going to lay down or something. Cause this pain just isn't flying with me.

No comments: