October 24, 2008

Confusion

Why do I feel like this? I am I so upset? I'm tired of being confused all the time. I just want to know where we stand. If it's over, it's over. I'll deal with it. I don't want to waste his time, but I don't want to waste my time either. Why do I care so much? One minute it seems fine and the next minute it's down the drain. I go from a high to a low. And it's taking its toll on me. I don't know how these things work. I've never felt this way for someone and I don't know what to do. How do relationships work? I've never dated anyone before. But I don't even think we're dating. I'm so confused. Nobody can tell me what to do, I have to figure it out for myself. But I'm so tired. So so very tired. Tired of everything. I just want to be with him. I want to feel his hug, the taste of his lips. I'm too attached. I'm scared of getting hurt.

1 comment:

{April} said...

I'm so sorry. :(

This is the part where I hate it the most, the uncertainty of where things stand.

Ask him, perhaps it'll help.

*hugs*

ps - i'm here for you