October 30, 2008

Random things

The last two days I've felt like crap. I wake up with this terrible headache and a stuffy nose. The stuffiness goes away, but the headache won't go away. Even after taking aspirin. I'm getting pretty tired of it.

Last night Courtney, April, David, and I went to La Fiesta. All week the staff has to wear costumes for Halloween, and I just had to go and see Marcos in his costume. He's been going as Cesar. April thought he was supposed to be Jesus. It was pretty funny. Near the end of the meal he sent over a bowl of ice cream for us on the house. What a sweetie. It was so much fun hanging with everybody. We haven't all hung out like that in a long time. We need to do it more often.

Other than that it has been an uneventful week. I've had the last two days off, now it's off to work for the rest of the week. UGH.

No comments: