October 05, 2008

Weird.

Do you ever have those days where you feel like crying, but you don't know why? I'm having one of those days. Work was hard. I don't think I was entirely there. I couldn't do anything right. And a lot of the customers were being less than "nice". I just wanted to punch someone and then burst in to tears. Weird.

I've been going through so many really weird emotions. It all started when he left. Which annoys the heck out of me. Why I am I missing this guy so much? I still barely know him. How dare he make me feel so out of sorts!! What is it about him? I seriously hate feeling so dependent on this guy? Why do I feel so dependent on him? Maybe cause he's made my life so exciting. Made me feel somewhat worth something. But I don't even know if he's into me that much. So I don't want to get to attached to him. Cause what if it doesn't work out? If I feel this down when he's out of town, how am I gonna feel if it doesn't work?

I'm SO CONFUSED! I've got so many thoughts swirling around my head I feel dizzy.

I'm going to try not to worry about it so much.

1 comment:

{April} said...

Dang that PMS. lol. :)

*hugs*

you'll get through it, sunshine! plus, he's back! right? :)