September 12, 2008

Don't know how I feel...

I've been feeling weird lately. Not depressed because I'm actually pretty happy right now, but more like I'm never really excited about anything. Like if I think about my crush, I used to get really fluttery feeling. Now, I don't really feel anything. I don't feel sad, mad, upset or anything. I'm just kind of confused. Music usually gets me feeling better, but even that isn't working.

Maybe it's the benadryl and steroids I've been taking for a allergic reaction I had. I don't know. I just hope I start feeling again soon. Usually my emotions get out of control. So having none kind of feels weird. Hopefully my crush will come into work tomorrow, maybe that will jump start my heart. I haven't seen him in a while. If that doesn't work, I don't know what I'll do.

Sigh. Why do I feel so weird?



Listening to: Starlight by Muse.

No comments: