September 21, 2008

Just keep smiling

It's been a tough week. Work has been crazy, so when I get home I don't feel like doing homework. So my homework is piling up like crazy.

Yesterday I got called in to work three hours early because the shift/store manager was really sick, but couldn't find anyone to cover for her. So she called in another girl and I early. When I mean early, I mean EARLY. She called me at 5:12 in the morning. Yeah. So I rushed to work, I looked like total crap. No shower, no makeup,(just the remnants from the night before.)Hair back in a messy bun. Yeah, not pretty. So it's a totally freaking crazy day of course. Everybody decides to come at the same time, and all of us working were kind of out of it (with good reason) So the rush finally ends. Earlier in the day I was like "please god don't let Marcos come with me looking like crap." And what happens? He comes in. OH MY GOD NO. He totally avoided me. I could tell. I was on bar, and usually he waits at the hand off bar. But since I was there, he went and sat at a table at the far end of the room until I was done with his drinks. He ordered two. A Tall Mocha and a Grande White Mocha. I was shaking SO bad. I couldn't breath. Why does he make me feel like that? Anyway, I finish making his drinks and call them out. He comes over, grabs them and walks out the door. He didn't even LOOK at me. I called after him "Have a nice day". I don't even think he responded. Damn! Why couldn't I say anything more then that? I always clam up when I talk to guys I like.

We really must have scared him with the whole ten dollar tip and phone number thing. The next time I see him I'm going to take him aside and explain everything. Flat out. I believe in doing stuff like that. I HATE miss communication. Now I just have to be brave enough to do that. Wow. That's gonna be hard. But I've got to do it. I really like this guy for some reason beyond me.

That was a long post. Sorry if I totally bored you.



Listening to: Timeless; and Unlike Me by Kate Havnevik

1 comment:

{April} said...

Dude, how did you do that follow the blog thingy?!?1 :)

I wanna stalk your blog. lol.