September 17, 2008

Friends and things....

Just got back from dinner with friends. I love them to death. They are crazy. I love how they influence me to be just as crazy!(This is a good thing)

I can't believe April and Courtney did what they did! So we went out to dinner at a local Mexican restaurant where my crush just so happens to work. And he just so happens to be our waiter. So order, talk, gab, do what girls do. But it was so funny because every time he would walk behind April towards the kitchen, Courtney and I would get silent. April would look around until she saw, then she would get silent. So we finish eating, he gives us our bills, and we try to decide what kind of tip to give him. Courtney bursts out that I should leave my number with the tip. NO WAY. No freaking way. I told them I was going to the bathroom, so they can do what they like. April gets my cell # from her cell, Courtney writes it down along with "The Blond Curly One" or something like that. I didn't see it, so I can't say for sure. We ended up leaving him like a Ten dollar tip! Wow. I've never gotten a tip like that working at starbucks.

He also rang us up at the register. I pay first and rush out the door. Courtney paid next and told him to be sure to go back to the table, cause the tip we left was for him. Then April comes and tells him to be sure to come to starbucks so I can make his drink or something along those lines.

I never would have been able to do that myself. OH MY GOD. They are crazy. I love them to bits. I wonder if he'll actually call me. Probably not. But I don't care cause that was like the funnest night ever!

Thank you April. Thank you Courtney. You guys rock. Lets to that again soon. For sure.

So yeah, I just had to get all that out. Whew.


Listening to: Bliss by Muse.

1 comment:

{April} said...

Lol.

He better!! Or what if he'll just show up at Starbucks and start talking to you or something... that would be awesome! :)

I really had a great time! Seriously. :)

You rock!